It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0368E diagnostic query issue

Rafael Pirolla (1649) | asked Oct 04 '16, 3:23 p.m.
Hello,

I'm running RTC 5.0.2 iFix 0.13.

Executing the Background Task in the /ccm contextt, diagnostic task, I'm getting this:
CRJAZ1992E The "com.ibm.team.repository.DiagnosticTask" task could not be completed and is now unscheduled. Error details: "CRJAZ0368E A database query could not be executed in the server. stmt = select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from RTC.DIGNSTCTSTS_DGNSTC_TST_RSLT_TM t1 where ((t1.TEST_ID = ?) and (t1.NODE_ID = ?)) order by t1.MODIFIED desc"

Any clues?

Thanks,
Raf.

Comments
Lily Wang commented Oct 04 '16, 8:33 p.m.

Please check if any error details in ccm.log.

Glenn Bardwell commented Oct 05 '16, 11:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

This error CRJAZ1992E  means that the query above failed to run on the server. It gave an SQLException that should be in the ccm log. The query is simple. It's look at the results that were returned from the diagnostics. I'm not sure why this would fail. You could try connecting to the database with a database vendor tool, and running a similar query. 

The detailed message says about all you can say for now. 
FetchRows.errorExecutingQuery = CRJAZ0368E A database query could not run on the server.
FetchRows.errorExecutingQuery.explanation = The database query could not run because of an SQL error.
FetchRows.errorExecutingQuery.useraction = Check the exception message for details about why the query did not run. If you cannot determine a cause and solution, contact your server or database administrator.

Rafael Pirolla commented Oct 06 '16, 12:21 p.m.

Thanks for the tips. I could not find anything in ccm.log or SystemOut.log also.

I cannot run the query because it has some "?" where there should be some value, right?
"select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from RTC.DIGNSTCTSTS_DGNSTC_TST_RSLT_TM t1 where ((t1.TEST_ID = ?) and (t1.NODE_ID = ?)) order by t1.MODIFIED desc"

Donald Nong commented Oct 06 '16, 8:27 p.m.

You can, just replace the questions marks with some dummy values. Just check the table structure to confirm what type of values (integer, string, or something else) you need to put it.

P.S. It is a prepared SQL statement, and the application will put in the values for each question mark during runtime.

vikrant kamble commented Jun 15 '19, 7:19 a.m. | edited Jun 15 '19, 7:19 a.m.

Did you find any answer to the question, were you able to resolve the problem.?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.