It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RPE report generation for RQM datasource

Jyotsna Prasad (1920) | asked Aug 24 '16, 4:24 a.m.
Currently I am trying to generate report for RQM test suite execution records that contains result details of each test cases associated.

I am using one of the RQM template provided by IBM i.e executionResult.dta.

In RPE launcher, I am configuring the execution result datasource as following :
https://rb-alm-12-q.de.bosch.com/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/BEG+Aviation+Projects+%28QM%29/ser/urn:com.ibm.rqm:ser:328

but its always showing error. Instead of ser , I tried with testplan, testcase, etc. but the above url is not working for RPE configuration.

Can anyone please help in the format of datasource url for RQM testsuite results, testplan, etc. to configure in RPE dsx file?

2 answers

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Aug 24 '16, 5:24 a.m.
Hi Jyotsna,

For executionresult, you can set the data source URI
https://<host>:<port>/<qmcontext>/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/<projectareaalias>/executionresult/urn:com.ibm.rqm:executionresult:<id>

That is, set https://qvml371:9443/qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/JKE Banking (Quality Management)/executionresult/urn:com.ibm.rqm:executionresult:108982 for Data Source: Execution Result and for remaining data sources (name starting with "_"), the URI need not be set as it is dynamically set/calculated during document generation.

Regards,
Prasad

Comments
Jyotsna Prasad commented Aug 24 '16, 6:48 a.m.

Hi Subramanya Prasad,

Thank you for your help, but I am again facing problem regarding authentication error as following :

Error in engine:
Cannot Access to OAuthentication URL

I have tried with all options of Authentication type as Auto, Basic, Form ,etc...But same error persists.

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Aug 24 '16, 7:31 a.m.
I can see that for "_Previous Results Feed", Inherited data configuration property is not set. You can try setting it to "Execution Result". If this does not resolve the issue, please provide the console/log.

Comments
Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Aug 24 '16, 7:36 a.m.

You can also use this template

Jyotsna Prasad commented Aug 24 '16, 8:41 a.m.

I have done the changes as suggested by you but still the same problem persists. I am hereby attaching the log file snapshot of it and sending it to you via email as I am unable to attach the image here.

Please refer your email for console log.

I tried to use the template attached by you above, but with that also same problem is there.

I think, there is some issue with configuration URL of Execution Result data source and the authentication properties.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.