It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0 to 4.0.1 Migration

Bharat Patel (81123943) | asked Mar 27 '13, 10:59 a.m.
retagged Apr 01 '13, 12:57 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
Is any documentation / help / article is available to migrate from RQM 4.0. to 4.0.1

One answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Mar 27 '13, 12:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Bharat.
Access the following link
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.jazz.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Froadmap_clm_upgrade.html

Go to Upgrading and migrating > Upgrading the Rational solution for CLM -> Interactive Upgrade Guide

This will create a road-map that will guide you through each step up the upgrade

Comments
Jim Diephuis commented Apr 03 '13, 9:50 a.m.

I did this for a migration I am doing on my IBM i Jazz server. After following the steps and fighting through some issues with the WAS conversion and data warehouse conversion it appears everything is working. Except now when I access the server from the web the status summary says the server is in read only mode because a migration is in progress. Is there some way to see what is left to migrate or set something to tell the server that it is done migrating?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.