It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz build engine unable to request the build

Anil k (114) | asked Aug 01 '16, 1:39 a.m.
edited Aug 01 '16, 12:39 p.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
I am following exception when I try to request for build. Please let me know what could be the issue

com.ibm.team.build.common.TeamBuildException: CRRTC3529E: The user does not have read access to the workspace with the following UUID: _shYkwBc1EeahcZwliP9srw.
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.BuildWorkspaceDescriptor.fetchWorkspace(BuildWorkspaceDescriptor.java:118)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.BuildWorkspaceDescriptor.fetchWorkspace(BuildWorkspaceDescriptor.java:91)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.BuildWorkspaceDescriptor.getWorkspace(BuildWorkspaceDescriptor.java:82)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:159)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:968)
    at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$3.run(BuildLoop.java:774)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:770)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Aug 01 '16, 2:53 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Since you fail to mention when this error comes up, what type of build request this is or any other useful information, I can only assume by reading the error message that the request to build succeeds,  but the build itself fails, because the repository workspace that is used to do the build is private or somehow not accessible to the user running the build.

If this is a private build, make the repository workspace public accessible. If this is a public build make sure the user running the build engine is the owner of the build workspace.
David Lafreniere selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.