RQM Error - "Error: Can't move focus to the control....
Hi, Post upgrade and migration of data (using repotools) from RQM 1.0.1.1 to 2.0, when I log in and click on "Create new Requirement" or "Create new Defect", I get the below error message:
"Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus."
(I also noticed that when I open existing Defects and Requirements which were migrated from RQM 1.0.1.1, the "Summary" field on the header of the form (just below the work item number) is missing.)
Any solution / fix for this?
"Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled, or of a type that does not accept the focus."
(I also noticed that when I open existing Defects and Requirements which were migrated from RQM 1.0.1.1, the "Summary" field on the header of the form (just below the work item number) is missing.)
Any solution / fix for this?