It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC: Where can I find the finalised approval records through web interface ?

David Fox (11112) | asked Jun 24 '16, 9:24 a.m.
I have records and documents in RRC on which I have added reviews and also approvals.
I have seen them go through the 100% approved stage, eventually found out how to finalise them, and then they "disappear".
I only use a browser to interact with the remote Server based RRC - how do I subsequently find the finalised approval records - when I want to show that audit trail ?
Also; when I finalise the approval, I have created a "report record" artefact; when I go to loo inside those records they are blank.  Iwas hoping that they would be the answer to the above issue, that the report would show when the review started, when was in the review and that they approved !. The "report " record is empty - nothing inti at all.

I have conducted several reviews / approval now on several important artefacts and I can't find the apporval records; I would appreciate clear explanation recorded here - please !  I have tried find the inforamtion in the online documentation and through on line searches and whilst I can find some description of how to review and approove - nothing on where those approvals are stored and how to retrieve them.
Please remember I have a browser interface.
With thanks.
I assume I'll recive an email notification on any replies - I don't want to have keep polling this question.
TIA.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.