It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC - Change default columns in browse artefact display

Stephen Toop (11112223) | asked Sep 18 '14, 8:19 a.m.
Hello,
Question from one of our RRC users, and I can't seem to find anything:

RRC 4.0.6

In RRC when you are looking at the normal “browse artefacts” screen that the view always displays by default the 
table columns:

ID
Name
Artefact Type
Modified by
Modified on

but that you can alter these column settings by clicking the little icon, and/or by saving a view?

Is it possible to have different columns displayed by default without having to change the column display settings each time and without having to set up a view? Can this be set up differently for different people?

The questions arises because it would be really useful if the “primary text” was displayed by default, and I don’t think we really use all the default columns e.g. “Modified on” is not really useful for day to day work.

2 answers

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Sep 18 '14, 11:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Unfortunately, it's not currently possible.  I'd suggest opening an enhancement request.  The best I can suggest is creating a view and then bookmarking that view to easily load it.  

permanent link
Davit Grigoryan (271710) | answered Nov 26 '14, 8:28 a.m.
I had similar request from my team members, but unfortunately i didn't find existing feature in Version 4.0.3 myself and only way i found doing this is to create a view. Did anybody open enhancement request already?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.