It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is TCER using a script that is not the latest

Peter Osborne (2921719) | asked May 31 '16, 9:43 a.m.
We are running TCER's finding problems with scripts , updating and then re-executing.  We have noticed that on occasion the TCER is not using the updated script.

One answer

permanent link
Subhajit Bhuiya (6222) | answered Jun 02 '16, 7:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When you run a TCER, it always takes the latest version of the test script. For that TCER run, it will use that version of the test script only. If you update the test script when tcer is running, it will not have any effect on the current execution of the tcer. If you rerun the tcer, it will use latest version of the test script and your changes made in the test script will be reflected.

Comments
Peter Osborne commented Jun 02 '16, 8:21 a.m.

I agree that the performance you mention above is the expected.  However, As I mentioned above, we are re-running the TCER and it still shows the older test script.  This has happened on multiple scripts and I am struggling to figure out why.

Subhajit Bhuiya commented Jun 02 '16, 9:02 a.m. | edited Jun 02 '16, 9:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you please provide detailed explanation and end to end scenario that you are trying

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.