It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Reporting for Manual Approvals of RFT created Test Execution Results (TER)

Mary Ann Moore (66) | asked May 23 '16, 2:10 p.m.
Need a report to show what TER's created by RFT in RQM have been manually Approved.

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered May 26 '16, 11:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Mary Ann,

If the CLM version you are using includes the Jazz Reporting Service (Report Builder), you can create a report there using the Test Case Result (or Test Execution Record) and add a traceability link to Test Script.  In the Set Conditions section, add a condition to select only the Test Case Result records with State = Approved; then add a second condition to select only the Test Scripts of type Functional Tester.

If the CLM version you are using does not include the Jazz Reporting Service, you could either use RRDI or RPE.  In RRDI the principle would be the same, link the Test Case Result with the Test Scripts and then add filters.  If you prefer RPE, please let me know and I will get you more information.

Also, you could use the Test Case Result table view directly on RQM.  That one will show you the State, but I'm not sure would let you filter by Test Script type.

In all these options, the report would include the approved records, but it is not possible to distinguish between manually and automatically approved records.

Thank you,
Clara Forero

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.