It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is this possible to be able to download multiple files from Jazz applications in one go..

Ankit Jain (6423639) | asked Sep 27 '13, 2:21 p.m.

Is this possible to be able to download multiple files from Jazz applications in one go..

Especially RRC.

I am not sure what that particular page is called where I want to download these things from.

However I can detail it by saying these are the same files which other users upload and all those uploads appear on one page.

These files include word documents, excel files etc.

Currently what is happening is, I have to click on the name of that file.

The name here is a hyperlink.

Then I reach the next page.

Then I have the option to download the file.

The page where I get to see all these files has some more information.

It has columns. The names of the colums are: "ID", "Name", "Artifact Type", "Last Modified By", "Last Modified Date".

I do not find any applet on this page, which reads download.

I am not sure if I can bring download option here on this page by making some changes in thick client.

If it is possible please let me know what changes I need to make.

I need this because I do not want to spend time to download files one by one.

It is very very lengthy procedure.

I am on secure connection this is why i cannot upload image.

I will try this later.

Thanks.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Sep 30 '13, 7:45 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I am not aware of an API that would allow to do this in a batch. You could try to use the REST services to achieve this. I know that some users have traced the activity on a download and were able to do things like that. I have unfortunately no code for this, except for RTC but that would not work wit RRC, because it uses an APi that is not available for RRC.
Ankit Jain selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ankit Jain commented Oct 18 '13, 1:22 a.m.

No it is not there i had to raise a pmr. thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.