It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why does RQM Defect Report only list 1st Defect for a Test Result Record?

Ben Sharples (812958) | asked May 02 '16, 12:17 p.m.
When I look at any of the RQM Defect Reports (Defects List, Test Cases affected by Defects, etc) it only returns the first defect for a given Test Result.

I have many instances where I have multiple defects raised on a single Test Result record, which are all shown on the Result Record.

The only instance where more than one defect is shown against a TCER is where I have multiple Test Runs and have different defects against the different Test Runs.

using version 4.0.6 of RQM

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered May 11 '16, 11:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ben,

I tried the defects related reports in RQM 6.0.2 and they show all the defects that are linked to test results.  It could be that your environment needs to be upgraded to a more recent version, or it could be that there is an issue with the ETL's in your environment.  All the defects related reports in RQM depend on the information stored in the data warehouse, therefore if that data is not being populated as expected, the reports will display the wrong information.

Could you please contact IBM Support so they can help you to find the root cause of the issue?

Thank you,
Clara Forero

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.