It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

unable to export query results when selected condition as values provided when query is run

Mastanaiah Mannem (3812) | asked Apr 29 '16, 3:53 a.m.
edited Apr 29 '16, 5:04 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Hi ,

I am unable to export the work items from Eclipse client when selected condition as Values provided when query is run. I have multiple conditions for the same query and values given for few of them and for few of them I have given option like values provided when query is run.

I have saved and ran the query. I am getting expected results but when I try to export the work items by right clicking on query then Export work items option was freezed.

I have spent lots of time to figured out whats the exactly issue is and finally came to know that the problem when I selected as values provided when query is run.

I am not sure this is the default behavior or any known limitation with the tool. Could you please help me on this issue and share the information if you aware of the issue.

Looking forward for your assistance and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mastanaiah Mannem

One answer

permanent link
Mastanaiah Mannem (3812) | answered Oct 24 '16, 9:38 a.m.
can some body help me on this query/

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.