It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Document Style Reports - Can Linked Requirement Attributes be Included in the Report?

Tony Kwa (20822) | asked Feb 18 '16, 10:23 p.m.
I have a very useful tracebility view for my project which shows Traceabilty from my Requirement to the Document References(another requirement type which is linked to to the parent as an Embeds link) to the Test case.

On screen - we can use the Format to show the Document Reference Attributes (Document title and section).  But when we Chose the Print Document Format Report - We only get the Enbedded Requirement ID but not the attributes on screen.  IS there any way to get the Print Functionality to actually print what we see on screen?   We have the same issue with the Test Case Link.  THe screen format includes the test result in the form of a Green or red marker.  But the printed report does not show anything.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Feb 19 '16, 1:03 a.m. | edited Feb 19 '16, 1:04 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

It is usually a good idea to include the version number of the products you use in questions, as there are quite a few out there already and there is progress.

For Example I am quite sure you could create a report with report builder that shows you such data in more recent versions.

Another option would be Rational Reporting for document Generation that might be able to provide you with such reports.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.