It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

need to know the way to get the Screen shots along with log result while printing the TC result from RQM

Sowmya Rao (1319) | asked Feb 16 '16, 9:27 a.m.
Hi,

we ran the TC in RQM using RFT scripts, were able to see the test case excution result.
while printing the result using an option in RQM, not getting the screen shot in the PDF printed file.. may i know how can i get it.. Is there any specific setting..? (enable capture screen shot in RFT preference still facing issue)

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Feb 16 '16, 9:25 p.m.
Hi, Sowmya

If you mean the image(screenshots) in Expected and Actual results and not printed in PDF file, you are likely to hit the
below known defect:

https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=131276

I am not sure what version of RQM you have now. If it is v5.0 or v5.0.2, you can apply the latest ifix which should include the fix.
In my test with v5.0.2 ifix06(fix in ifix03), RFT image VP will add expected and actual result with the image and pdf print has no issue in printing the images.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.