It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM v.4.0: How do I include changes on the values of the execution states inside a process template?

Maria Victoria Martinez Torino (14924559) | asked Feb 04 '13, 10:41 a.m.
edited Feb 04 '13, 10:51 a.m.

Hi,

Given that the values of the execution states can be easily modified at the project area level from -> Manage Project Properties -> Execution states, of a given project area:

If the values of the execution states of a RQM project area (on web client) are modified from Manage Project Properties -> Execution states, 1) will these changes be included on the process template extracted from the project area? OR
2) do I also have to modify the XML code inside the process configuration source? If this is the case, do you know what specific lines I should look at?

Thanks in advance!

Comments
Vince Thyng commented Jul 21 '14, 4:20 p.m.

Maria, do you remember what you learned about this?  I am looking in to a problem where a user has unselected most of the execution states in the web interface, but is still seeing more listed when selecting inconclusive.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.