It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Filter is not working as per expectation in RRC

sousan hussain (291254) | asked Dec 15 '15, 6:40 a.m.

Below is the description of my Issue:

Issue- Filter with category “does not exist” is not working as expected. It should pull all the artifacts which does not have “High Level Requirement ID”. There are 10 artifacts which do not have HLR ID but those are not pulled back into filter. When we are running the filter with category “Exists” it pulled the faulty 10 artifacts along with good artifacts which do have HLR ID.

Below the work around done:

1. Reproduced the issue. Created 2 filters with “does not exist” and “exits” categories.

2. Tested a good artifacts by removing the HLR ID and running the filter. It was pulled in to “does not exist”

3. Verified all the 10 artifacts but they all looked good to me. Updated them all and verified. Still no luck!

4. Verified for the space in the HLR ID but it dint have.

5. Found that the faulty artifacts had HLR ID initially when they were created. Hence I tried 2 tests—a. removed HLRID from one of the good artifacts and ran the filter but it came into “Doe not exists” category. B. Added HLR ID to a good artifact of Does not exist category and it was pulled into exists category.

6. Any update/work around is not working for the faulty 10 artifacts.

7. I suspected those are duplicated that is why not pulled in, but some of the of the duplicate artifacts also got pulled in.

Software- 5.0

Template – 6.1

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.