It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to generate Document from RPE

vishal kriahnan (113) | asked Nov 26 '18, 10:04 a.m.
edited Nov 27 '18, 2:28 a.m.

Hi Everyone, 

I am not able to generate report from DNG(6.0.5) through RPE(2.0.1) , I am getting an error while generating Document. The details from the Launcher view of RPE is below: 

CRRPE0321I RPE License - The license is confirmed and is valid for 215 more days.
CRRPE0282I Document Studio has started.
CRRPE0016I The template C:\Users\vishalk16\Desktop\RPE 2.0.1\jkf\templet.dta is loading. 
CRRPE0017I The template C:\Users\vishalk16\Desktop\RPE 2.0.1\jkf\templet.dta loaded.
CRRPE1020I The document will be published locally.
CRRPE1064I Starting run...
CRRPE1064I Processing document template 1 of 1.
CRRPE1064I Error in engine
Form authentication required for https://hjalmdclm.xyz.com:9443/rm/publish/text?projectURI=_bBZOSPF8Eeio49DeBlem-g but no credentials have been provided

Reponse code: 200
Reponse message: OK

CRRPE1064I Aborting engine execution...
CRRPE1064I 0 publishing commands are processed. 0 publishing commands remain to be processed.
CRRPE3097I The document template is processed. If there are no more templates to process, output files are being written.
CRRPE1064I Document generation finished in 3 seconds. 
CRRPE3603I Enable the Core Debug Mode for RPE to receive additional information on errors.
CRRPE1022I The process was completed in 3.279 seconds.
CRRPE1023E The document could not be generated.

Tools details are:-
CLM:- 6.0.5
RPE:-2.0.1 

Can any one help me with this issues. 

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k15) | answered Nov 26 '18, 10:58 a.m.
Have you provided username and password while configuring "DNG Tex" data source? You may try setting uthentication type to OAuth.
Does the template contain any Data Source Configuration element? If so, you may need to set "Inherited data configuration" property to "DNG Text" so that the same user credentials are used for authentication.

Comments
vishal kriahnan commented Nov 27 '18, 3:00 a.m.

Hi subramanya,

i have provided username and password while configuration data source and try with both authentication type OAuth and basic. but facing same issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.