It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

New customize attribute not reflected in color task

Benjamin Chauviere (37228) | asked Nov 24 '15, 3:06 a.m.
Hello,

I wanted to add a new attribute 'Requested by' with 3 values, for ex 1,2,3 and a color for each value in my taskboard.
So I create this attribute in WorkItem menu for task, Problem with a pulldown or radio button with default value to 1, then in my task board I want to assign a blue color for 1, a red color for 2, a grey color for 3. I map the attribute to get it in the expression field,
I get a attribute slightly modified but ok 'requestedBy' then I get well the choice requestBy:1 requestBy:2 requestBy:3 so I can assign the color but the tasks in the board are NOT updated with the color.
It works if I open the task, change the value and save it again,

It is a bug? or is there a way to refresh the task? or does the default value is assign but is not activated?
When I open the task, the value 1 is correctly visible in the pullwdown but looks like not recorded (if I display it on the task, the field is empty like if it was not set)

Thank you for your enlightenment,

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.