It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Diagram look different in view/print than in edit

Stephanie Anderson (111) | asked Nov 19 '15, 11:27 a.m.

In edit mode I can make my diagrams look all lined up and smooth.  I fix the shapes to be the same width and height.  But when I save and view, and when I print, all the formatting is hosed up.  The lines look all wonky and don't line up, task box sizes are different.

Is there a way to prevent this, or to fix it???

Comments
Donald Nong commented Nov 20 '15, 4:30 a.m.

I gave it a try with RDNG 6.0.1 RC1 and it looked all good to me. Can you show the issue in some screen shots posted somewhere (not this forum as you don't have enough reputation)?

Stephanie Anderson commented Dec 02 '15, 11:35 a.m.

I can't figure out how/where to attach an image - but we're on v5.0.2, so that may be the issue. Perhaps this glitch was fixed in the 6.0 upgrade.

Donald Nong commented Dec 03 '15, 9:48 p.m.

Ah...when you said "Diagram", I thought you were using the new "Diagram" artifact type in RDNG 6.0. I also looked into RDNG 5.0.2 and it looks fine to me. What particular "format" do you use in the diagram? Since you don't have enough reputation to post images on this forum, you may try other hosting sites, e.g. Dropbox.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.