It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creation of report output with Report Builder against LQE with CM in 6.0.1RC1 fails

Yvo Van Wezemael (91012) | asked Nov 13 '15, 11:16 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Nov 16 '15, 4:51 p.m. by Daniel Moul (4.9k1318)
I created a simple report just showing all requirements in Report Builder against LQE data source.

The report works as expected. I then add "Primary Text" as additional output column. Now when trying to run the report the "Loading, please wait" wheel spans forever (OK, at least more than 2 hours without result).

I copied and pasted the SPARQL query into LQE and it returns (more or less) immediately.

I assume there is a problem as the primary text contains HTML?

I could not find any defect (looked in JRS and DNG project areas).

Any hint?

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Nov 16 '15, 4:52 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yvo, which level of code were you using?

Comments
Daniel Moul commented Nov 16 '15, 4:53 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

And did you have configuration management enabled or not?

permanent link
Ian Compton (1) | answered Nov 17 '15, 4:09 a.m.
 Hi Yvo,
   From the title of your query, I am assuming that you are using the "Lifecycle Query Engine using Configurations" data source?
   And therefore you needed to select a configuration when running the report?
   I just tried this on a test system running 6.0.1 RC2, and it returned the expected results, both with and without "Primary Text" added as an additional column. There was no problem with the Primary Text column containing HTML, and it basically displayed the same text as in the default Title column, just without the associated URL linkage.
  So not much help, I know, other than an assurance that what you are trying to do should work, and does for me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.