It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Hiding "Restricted Access" Attribute in RTC web UI ( CLM 6.0) - TYPE UUID

Sidharth Chadha (5113) | asked Nov 11 '15, 6:21 a.m.

I see that “Restricted Access” attribute doesn’t get hidden  - when we select any of the options– “Hide on creation” and “Hide if empty”. This doesn’t show in the “uninitialized state” ie it disappears at uninitialized state, but shows up again the moment I save the WI. Is this a known limitation in CLM 6? Or there is any other way to hide it?

Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 11 '15, 6:58 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The attribute is likely never empty and the work item if saved is initialized. If you don't want to show the attribute, and hideIfInState is not enough, you can remove the attribute from the editor presentations and won't see it. Note, you can still always see it in a query.

Comments
Sidharth Chadha commented Nov 11 '15, 7:14 a.m.

Thanks Ralph. I was wondering if i can change the "KIND" of the attribute from "Access control" TO "Hidden" as i see that in the drop down menu under "Edit Presentation".

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 11 '15, 7:23 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You can try that - it will always hide that. The other flags try to do it dynamically.
You can still see it in queries. And I haven't played with hiding stuff, because RTC is to support working together and not so much about hiding information.

Sidharth Chadha commented Nov 13 '15, 4:23 a.m.

Sure Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.