It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0 login issue

Kunal N (872361) | asked Nov 02 '15, 7:20 a.m.
 Hi All,

I have installed CLM 6.0 and tomcat server, when I start the server and try to login for JTS setup using "ADMIN" i get error as invalid credential. I am using URL : "https://localhost:9443/jts/setup".

I think the problem is on JTS login page i get ,"The Jazz Team Server at localhost in unknown requires a user ID and password:"  instead of this I should actually get following on login page:
"The Jazz Team Server at localhost in JAZZ requires a user ID and password".

Please help me if anyone have resolved this issue.

Thank you,
Kunal.

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 02 '15, 8:03 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Clear the browser history. At least clear the browser cache using CTRL+F5

Comments
Kunal N commented Feb 25 '16, 4:14 a.m.

Again I am facing same issue... This time after clearing browser history and cache still the problem is not getting resolved...

Thank you,
Kunal

Ralph Schoon commented Feb 25 '16, 4:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

After 4 months of inactivity I would suggest to create a new question and to provide more details what you are doing.

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Feb 25 '16, 11:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have not seen the login page showing 'unknown' instead of 'Jazz' before, but since this is a new install, I would suggest to try to install it again and see if the problem persists.

When starting up the server, ensure no error in catalina log, jts.log and other application logs (ccm.log, qm.log, etc)

I assume you are using Tomcat User database. Usernames and passwords are stored here: %CLM_install_DIR%\server\tomcat\conf\tomcat-users.xml

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.