It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Start CLM apps in different version deployed at the same WAS (all-in-one topology)

Leonardo Benevides (266327) | asked Jun 30 '23, 9:36 a.m.

We are upgrading CLM from 606 to 702SR1 and we are planning to split the process into two fases. in stage one we are upgrading JTS, RQM, CCM, DCC and JRS and in an other moment we will upgrade the RDNg, due to the huge volume of data in DNg database.

Regarding that, I need to perform this upgrade in our stage environment first which is an all-in-one env (all the clm apps deployed at the only WAS).

I've already upgraded the JTS, RQM, CCM, DCC and JRS from 606 to 702SR1 version and they are running great. Now I need to start the RDNg (rm) in this environment in its 606 version and I'm asking for your help to make it work.

Resume is, how could I manage to use CLM apps, in different versions (606 DNg and 702 the others), deployed in the same WAS?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 03 '23, 4:19 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As far as I am aware, you deploy a specific WAR file on the WAS server. So I would assume you make sure to deploy the version you want.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.