It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Adding a Project Area attribute

caroline horen (111) | asked Jul 27 '09, 6:26 a.m.
Hello,

Would it be possible to add "Fucntional Domain" as an attribute to a Project Area.

In our configuration, one project area is one system, and one system belongs to a functional domain.
Then all WI logged under a Project Area must heritate the functional domain of the Project Area.
This request is because we would like to make some reports of WI by Functional Domain.

Thank you for your response,

Best Rgds,

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jul 27 '09, 2:51 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am not sure I understand the details.
However each process is customizable for each project area.
You can add such an attribute e.g. as an enumeration that defaults to some value - one fixed values specific to the domain of the project area. I am not sure about the reporting component though.

You do that in the project areas Process Configuration>Configuration Data>Work Items>Types And Attributes and Enumerations. I don't have the link right now but I have seen several post over the last week that had it.

Ralph

Hello,

Would it be possible to add "Fucntional Domain" as an attribute to a Project Area.

In our configuration, one project area is one system, and one system belongs to a functional domain.
Then all WI logged under a Project Area must heritate the functional domain of the Project Area.
This request is because we would like to make some reports of WI by Functional Domain.

Thank you for your response,

Best Rgds,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.