It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Show/Hide Resolved items

Benjamin Chauviere (37228) | asked Oct 08 '15, 12:59 p.m.
Hi,

I have a task board with a few columns and last Done and Archive. I would like to see my task going through the end of the board and then to hide them in the Archive column. So I checked 'Exclude Resolved items' but it includes also the Done column so as soon as I move a task in the Done state, it disappear. (Done will store all tasks done during a period then we change the iteration field to the proper iteration and move them to Archive to hide them)

Can we customize which column we consider as 'Resolved items' ? Or hide the items that does not belong to an iteration from the time line ?

Thank you,

Accepted answer

permanent link
Luis Peregrina (18114) | answered Oct 16 '15, 11:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Benjamin, if I understand correctly, you have an additional state called "Archive", if so the solution would be to edit the view and add "Exclude" - Expression:"state:Archive"
Benjamin Chauviere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Benjamin Chauviere commented Oct 19 '15, 5:55 a.m.

Super! Actually I used the Exclude icon, but much more possibility with the edit view and exclude - expression field. Thank you!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.