It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Install RTC on IBM I

Eiman Marzouk (111) | asked Sep 23 '15, 3:30 a.m.
 Hi, 

I have for a loog time tring to get RTC V 5.02 installed in our IBM I. I managed to get to the second page of the setup wizard Configure database. 

I have the following Error Message (I can't attach a screenshot????)

Is here anyone that can help on resolving this?

What more info can I provide for help?

ID CRJAZ1579E

The server was unable to connect to the database because the database connection settings are invalid or because database is unreachable (SQLSTATE: HY001, SQLCODE: -101). Verify the connection settings in your teamserver.properties file. See the Jazz Team Server log for more information.ID CRJAZ2654E

Error message

Comments
Chris McGee commented Oct 01 '15, 9:44 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you check the server logs to see if you can get more details on the error? Often SQL errors will have an error message that may give more insight into what is going wrong. You can find the logs in the <install_dir>/server/logs directory.

From a quick search on the HY001 sql state it appears that it could be a memory allocation error, which may be fixable by upgrading to a new fix pack of DB2:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21381776

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.