It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Understand order of columns in task board

Benjamin Chauviere (37128) | asked Sep 17 '15, 12:44 p.m.
Hi,

Managing the workflow, I have difficulty to understand how the columns are order within a same State Group, in my workflow there are ordered but not in the Task board, then I put digits to sort them but it is disordered.

Any idea what are the rules for ordering the columns customized from the workflow?

Thank you

Comments
Alexandre Stegani commented Sep 17 '15, 9:51 p.m.

Although I'm not entirely sure what's the logic behind the order of the Subcolumns (States), I'd like to comment that we have the following Task item being worked on by developers. I understand that when this is implemented, there will be a more flexible way to manage the subcolumns.

Benjamin Chauviere commented Sep 18 '15, 3:54 a.m.

Thank you Alexandre for this positive update, however I see that the last update was on September 2014 (1 year ago) so I imagine that this item is not topical, if still yes, is it something that will be available in a new version ? (I'm currently testing the new 6.0 and there is not this upgrade)

Thank you,

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.