It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to have multiplle wrappedResource tags in one item RDNG 6.0.1M1?

Dinyo Dinev (311235) | asked Sep 15 '15, 3:21 a.m.
As mentioned here:
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/206559/how-to-get-uri-of-picture-resoruce-in-rdng-601-m1
The wrappedResource URL is the URL for a file but is it possible in the result wrappedResource to presents multiple times. So for example I don't not know in some Requirement to have 3 pictures are there like:
   <public_rm_10:wrappedresourcerevision >rdf:resource="https://10.0.2.79:9443/rm/wrappedResources/_p6wwB?revision=2"/>;
   <public_rm_10:wrappedresourcerevision

Comments
Donald Nong commented Sep 15 '15, 11:54 p.m.

They appear to be different versions of the same artifact. Can you please check the audit history of the artifact and see what happened to the artifact?

Dinyo Dinev commented Sep 16 '15, 2:58 a.m.

@Donald, the above is an example created by myself it is not real response. I am wondering if this can happen to have multiple wrappedResource for one artifact.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Sep 20 '15, 9:45 p.m.
Given that a "WrappedResource" is basically representing a file, I don't think there can be more than one "wrappedResource" properties in the XML.

Comments
Dinyo Dinev commented Sep 23 '15, 3:11 a.m. | edited Sep 23 '15, 3:16 a.m.

@Donald Nong ,but when there is an artifact with format "Collection" we can have multiple files in it? Could you please confirm that there is no possibility to have a situation in which "WrappedResource" is present more than once? Because in Doors 9.5 there was such situations, but here I can't find one?

Donald Nong commented Sep 23 '15, 3:48 a.m.

Within a collection, the links that you see should be the normal Requirement resources, and some of these Requirement resources may contain wrappedResource.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.