It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why do I keep getting a conflict message when delivering changes even if there was no change in the target configuration?

Taly Hotimsky (2714557) | asked Sep 10 '15, 9:14 p.m.
 I'm using the CM features in 6.0.1 M3 in the sandbox and I'm the only one in my project. This allows me total control of the changes that are going on.

However, whenever I'm delivering changes from one stream to another, artifacts that are part of a module are marked as conflicts. I know for a fact that they haven't been changed in the target configuration and when I compare them that it's confirmed.

Still, I get this message every time.

If you deliver the changes from the source configuration, "Stream 1", the changes to this artifact in the target configuration, "Stream 2 (Requirements Management)", will be overwritten.hide details
ID CRRRW7788W  The artifact was changed in both the source and target configurations. If you deliver the artifact, the changes that were made to the artifact in the target configuration will be overwritten.

One answer

permanent link
HÃ¥kan Kristiansson (5114) | answered Sep 14 '15, 8:39 a.m.
Looks like you are running into this issue: Module merge overwritten message

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.