It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can be set "IF priority is set to high then story point field should be mandatory" in work item type.

Rahi J (29537) | asked Aug 05 '15, 12:18 a.m.
 How can be set "IF priority is set to high then story point field should be mandatory" in work item type.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Aug 05 '15, 2:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This can be achieved by writing a JavaScript attribute customization of type condition and configuring the "Required Attributes for condition" advisor with the condition. See Process Enactment Workshop for the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management where one of the examples shows this in Lab 5.

Also see Customization of Work Items in Rational Team Concert and the Jazz.net wiki page on Attribute Customization

Comments
Rahi J commented Aug 05 '15, 6:25 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for replying, 

When I am creating new java script attribute under attribute customization > Condition, there is some field are not editable. if you have steps to develop this kind of plugin then please let me know.

Regards,
Deepak jain 

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 05 '15, 6:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The blue portions in my answer above are so called hyperlinks, that point to a workshop where you can learn how to do this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.