It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dashboard template in RRC?

Kristian Broe (711114) | asked May 01 '14, 9:42 a.m.
edited May 01 '14, 9:42 a.m.

Hi

After looking around it seems that Dashboard template is a RTC feature only, is this correct?

Or can I do something alike I RRC? 

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered May 02 '14, 5:35 a.m.
You have to use RTC Eclipse client to customize the process template. But I don't know how it will turn out if you customize the dashboard in an RRC process template. This article talks about how to use RTC Eclipse client to work with the RRC process templates.
https://jazz.net/library/article/1230

Comments
Kristian Broe commented May 02 '14, 6:11 a.m. | edited May 02 '14, 6:13 a.m.

Hi Donald

Thanks, very interesting article. I was looking for something like that, but ended with the impression that eclipse for RRC, was dropped in 2.0 ->

Il try to add a dashboard template and see what happens when i import again. But I can see I can edit all part also stuff that do not make sense for RRC, so I do not expect to much :) 

I'm a bit worried about this one when it comes to process template config.

Disclaimer: RRC does not use process templates the same way as RTC/RQM. Also, editing the default process template may cause upgrade challenges in the future.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.