Process Enactment Workshop for the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 2012
Jim Ruehlin, Ralph Schoon, Jorge Diaz
Last updated: March 4, 2013
Build basis: Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 2012
Current Workshop Version: 1.3
This workshop steps you through enacting processes on
Rational Team Concert. Process enactment includes describing
the process to the team members, and defining the process in
CLM to automate and enforce the process. Part of the workshop
illustrates the interaction between Rational Team Concert and
Rational Method Composer to describe and realize the process.
You should do this workshop if you want to learn how to:
- Set up Rational Team Concert and Rational Method Composer to support process development and process enactment.
- Perform the entire process enactment lifecycle.
- Create and update Rational Team Concert projects from Rational Method Composer.
- Efficiently customize a process for a single team.
- Perform basic process customizations (description and definition).
- Harvest process customizations so other teams can re-use best practices.
- Configure work items and workflows to tailor a team's project.
- Customize work items
The workshop contains the following labs:
- Lab 1: Set Up the Process Enactment Environment
- Lab 2: Understand the Process Development Lifecycle
- Lab 3: Configuring Work Items
- Lab 4: Work Item Customization
Copyright © 2012 IBM Corporation
|Products||Downloads Community||Our Story|