It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

enforce link work item with files uploaded thro web client CCM

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013130258) | asked Jul 29 '15, 6:44 p.m.
 Hi
I have the trigger for source control section but it still allowing me to add /deliver files on the web client even when I have the trigger..

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Jul 29 '15, 9:42 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I did a quick check in 6.0, and deliver(server) preconditions are checked when delivering (uploading) from the web client. 
So no obvious reason why this isn't working for you. 
Have you verified that the user uploading the file has the "External Cont..." role?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jul 31 '15, 3:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unless it is a very old version of RTC (an information you should provide in your question) preconditions should work if you deliver. I am not sure if you can actually download and upload directly on a stream and if they would work then. I just don't use the Web UI for SCM.

If the operational behavior is enable but does not work, in 99% of the cases it is related to a configuration problem. E.g. a configuration of the operational behavior somewhere else is executed first and that does not have the expected behavior configured for the operation. See Process behavior lookup in Rational Team Concert 2.0

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.