It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I Change the Location of the "Detail" Section on RTC Work Item Page ....

Rob Olsen (3511852) | asked Jul 21 '15, 6:12 p.m.
I am involved in a highly configured RTC deployment where I was requested to see if I could put Details, Description, Discussion, Attachments, Links, Subscribers all on the same screen and remove the "Links" tab where the "Attachments", "Links" and "Subscribers" sections are by default.  I accomplished the request and right now, although a large screen, everything is listed under the main "Overview" tab.  There is a request now to place a "Details" section between the "Links" and "Subscribers" sections.  Even though in the Eclipse Client I have a "Details" section in between these two sections, when I go to the Web, it looks like RTC forces all of the "Detail" sections to be listed first, then the Attachments, Links, and Subscribers sections.  Is there any way to plop a "Details" section in between "Links" and "Subscribers" sections?

One answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Jul 21 '15, 7:14 p.m.
 Hi Rob,

It seems to me this is a known limitation that was reported in the article below. Please check "The sections might not render in the correct slot order in the web client"

https://jazz.net/library/article/1176

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.