It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Required to Log in to Both CCM and JTS Server in Two Server Topology

Rob Olsen (3511852) | asked Jul 03 '15, 7:42 p.m.
I have a two-server topology, JTS and CCM, also running Tomcat and using LDAP authentication.  I have created a project on the CCM server and added a number of users.  When the user logs in to CCM another window pops up and requires them to also log in to the JTS server.  They then log in to the JTS server and have no problem after that.  I heard the reason that they might be required to log in to JTS is because there is a link from the CCM server back to the JTS.  I did not create any such links, so would these internal links?  Is there anything I can do to prevent having to log in to the JTS server?  There is no reason for them to be there, as their project is on the CCM server.  Right now its more annoying then anything else, but if I can fix it so they only have to log in to the CCM server, it would make for a happier customer set!  Thanks!

One answer

permanent link
Arne Bister (2.6k12832) | answered Jul 04 '15, 10:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Rob,

in versions prior to CLM 6.0 the SSO supported was either across Websphere or with Tomcat single sign-on if all the Apps where on a single Tomcat server. The support for your scenario was introduced in 6.0 with SSO capability by means of Jazz Authorization Server.
It seems you need to either upgrade your servers to Websphere or upgrade to 6.0 to use the new capability.

If this answers your question please mark this as accepted.

- Arne

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.