It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem to login in DCC

Luiz Almeida (23015489) | asked Jul 03 '15, 11:46 a.m.
edited Jul 03 '15, 11:47 a.m.
Hi guys,

I have installed and configured DCC. Now I am trying to collect data following these instructions.
In step 3, if I try to login with Jazz Admin user, I cannot acces (Invalid User). If I provide the user used to configure and deploy dcc.war in websphere, I do login, but the following error is raised:

CRRCD1500E An exception net.oauth.OAuthException was captured in the function call com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.OAuthServiceProvider class runAsUser
JTS is configured to use LDAP authentication, so my doubt is: at this point, DCC should be using the JTS authentication, right?

What am I doing wrong? Unfortunatly the instructions are not precise in Information Center.

Since now, thanks a lot.

2 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jul 03 '15, 11:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Luiz,
DCC should be registered as an app to the same JTS as CCM, RQM, etc...
Try running : https://server:port/dcc/admin#action=jazz.viewPage&id=com.ibm.team.repository.users
and see if the user is there. I am suspecting the DCC had not finished synching its user list with the JTS.

Comments
Luiz Almeida commented Jul 06 '15, 12:51 p.m.

Rafik,
Running the link you suggested, I can see the user, but when i try to login with it, the following error is shown:

[06/07/15 09: 55: 03: 984 EDT] 00,000,090 LTPAServerObj E SECJ0369E: Authentication failed when using LTPA. The exception is com.ibm.websphere.wim.exception.PasswordCheckFailedException: CWWIM4537E No owner located from owner 'jts_user'.

My scenario is: I have JTS and CLM applications installed in "serverA" using WAS and LDAP authentication. I have ReportServer and DCC installed in "serverB" using WAS. To do the setup of JTS I have the user "jts_user", but to configure and deploy DCC I used the user "dcc_user" (this user is not in Active Directory).

Now that I am trying to authenticate the DCC application set up on the Jazz™ Team Server, I am trying with "jts_user".

Do I have to configure something in WAS of "serverB" to authenticate with LDAP too? Or do I have to include "dcc_user" in Active Directory?

Thank you so much.

Rafik Jaouani commented Jul 06 '15, 1:56 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

jts_user and dcc_user are what we call functional users that should not be used for login purposes. You configure DCC like any other CLM application (RTC, RQM...) and you use a real jazz admin user that exists in your LDAP to login to it. If problems persist, I would recommend you contact IBM support so they can walk you through the procedure.

Luiz Almeida commented Jul 06 '15, 2:16 p.m. | edited Jul 06 '15, 2:17 p.m.

Sorry Rafik... My explanation was not good. Where I mentioned "jts_user", in true, I wanted to mention "jazzadmin_user". But I will follow your suggestion and to contact support, because I'm doing configuration as you described and the problem continues.

Thank you.

permanent link
Luiz Almeida (23015489) | answered Jul 23 '15, 10:54 a.m.
I solved the problem configuring the WebSphere where DCC is deployed to use LDAP authentication.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.