Problem to login in DCC
Hi guys,
I have installed and configured DCC. Now I am trying to collect data following these instructions.
In step 3, if I try to login with Jazz Admin user, I cannot acces (Invalid User). If I provide the user used to configure and deploy dcc.war in websphere, I do login, but the following error is raised:
What am I doing wrong? Unfortunatly the instructions are not precise in Information Center.
Since now, thanks a lot.
I have installed and configured DCC. Now I am trying to collect data following these instructions.
In step 3, if I try to login with Jazz Admin user, I cannot acces (Invalid User). If I provide the user used to configure and deploy dcc.war in websphere, I do login, but the following error is raised:
CRRCD1500E An exception net.oauth.OAuthException was captured in the function call com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.oauth.OAuthServiceProvider class runAsUser
JTS is configured to use LDAP authentication, so my doubt is: at this point, DCC should be using the JTS authentication, right?
What am I doing wrong? Unfortunatly the instructions are not precise in Information Center.
Since now, thanks a lot.
2 answers
Hi Luiz,
DCC should be registered as an app to the same JTS as CCM, RQM, etc...
Try running : https://server:port/dcc/admin#action=jazz.viewPage&id=com.ibm.team.repository.users
and see if the user is there. I am suspecting the DCC had not finished synching its user list with the JTS.
DCC should be registered as an app to the same JTS as CCM, RQM, etc...
Try running : https://server:port/dcc/admin#action=jazz.viewPage&id=com.ibm.team.repository.users
and see if the user is there. I am suspecting the DCC had not finished synching its user list with the JTS.
Comments
1 vote