It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Including child tesplans in a RQM report

Amir Ghaemian (4811315) | asked Nov 11 '13, 8:25 a.m.
Hi,

A simple example is that I trying to create a report where you select some Testplans and the query should also include the children of the selected Testplans.

I read in the documentation that the Child testplan relation is recorded in:
"Tesplan related Tesplan" query subject and the data item for this is External ID.

Now when I check the value in External ID it's for example a value that looks like: "b3ecec74296f4c960059f565879d51f7"

But when I then look into the Testplan query subject I can't find any ID dataitem that looks like this so what should I use to join these two querys? I'm trying to list Testplans and their related child testplans from RQM?

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Amir Ghaemian (4811315) | answered Nov 11 '13, 9:52 a.m.
Ok I found the issue it's not External ID but Reference ID that should be used. Please update the documentation because it's giving the wrong information:
https://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0/topic/com.ibm.jazz.reports.doc/topics/qm.html#r_qm_data_dictionary__Test%20Plan

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.