Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

How to display each row of a query on separate page.

Good Day,

I would like to know if it’s possible to cycle through a Query and display each item from a column as an individual item on page

I have designed a page with certain Test Items e.g. Epic name, Epic state etc. I then used singleton items to display those values. Because of the singleton it only displays the first row of my query. Is there a way in which I can run one report and display each row as the page layout?


Regards,

Michael Alberda

0 votes



2 answers

Permanent link
Hi Michael,
If you put your data into a List instead of a singleton, if you look at the List Properties you'll see an option for "Rows Per Page".   You can set this to 1, and I think this will give you your desired outcome -- each row will be on its own page.


0 votes


Permanent link

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for the response, unfortunately I don’t think I explained my requirement well enough. I have a page that has fields a layout like Project Name: [Project Name] where [Project Name] is a column in the DB. Is it possible to display each [Project name from the DB in the layout without using a List item. I have many fields and essentially need each row from my query to be displayed in the page layout separately.

 

e.g.

Table has:

|Name|Surname|Age|

|A           |B               |12   |

|C           |D               |13   |

 

Page Layout is:

 

Name: [Name]

Surname: [Surname]

Age: [Age]

 

When I run the report I need to see

 

Name: A

Surname: B

Age: 12

 

Then be able to go the next record (clicking a button/ page down)

 

Name: C

Surname: D

Age: 13


Thank-you!

Regards,


Michael Alberda

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 7,624
× 403

Question asked: May 29 '15, 9:02 a.m.

Question was seen: 4,848 times

Last updated: Jun 01 '15, 3:10 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm