It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Multiple Jazz Namespaces with CLM 5.02 gets Error: There are two or more Jazz namespaces installed

Steve Mulligan (1761321) | asked May 15 '15, 1:55 p.m.
Multiple Jazz Namespaces with CLM 5.02 gets Error:
CRRRL0007E: There are two or more Jazz namespaces installed. The RRDI report server supports only a single Jazz namespace.
Uninstall the additional Jazz namespaces, restart the report server and try again.

Both Namespaces work when one one Jazz namespace is setup, but when both are enables I get the error.

I used the 'Configure Rational Reporting User Authentication' step in the Setup Wizard to set up both name spaces.  I then renamed one of my Cognos config files from jazzns_config.xml to jazzbisand1.xml and added it as an additional namespace in Cognos Configuration.

What else is required to get this to work?

One answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered May 22 '15, 10:01 a.m.
Hello Steve,

you can find the instructions to add a second Jazz namespace here:

Integrating additional Jazz Team Servers with the Rational Insight report server
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSRL5J_1.1.1.4/com.ibm.rational.raer.integration.doc/topics/t_integrate_jts_ri.html?lang=en

There are additional manual steps needed.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Steve Mulligan commented May 22 '15, 4:43 p.m.

The only additional step I can see is to Rename the Custom Reporting Namespace property in the existing JTS, CCM, or QM applications.  I did that, but still get the same error.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.