It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a confirmed date for releasing the Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0 GA?

Maria Victoria Martinez Torino (14924459) | asked May 07 '15, 9:53 a.m.
Hi,
I am beta-testing CLM 6.0 M10 and I’d like to know when the planned date for releasing the Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0 GA is.
I'd also like to know if there is still an open window to submit enhancements and/or defects against that Milestone we were testing or if I should now try with M11 in order to submit a workitem.
Thanks in advance.
Vicky

Accepted answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered May 07 '15, 10:02 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
We don't announce exact release dates in this forum, but you can look at any of the CLM products' release plans for V6 and see when they end.  Planned availability is shortly thereafter :-)

You can submit issues and enhancement items against M11 (or any other milestone, for that matter. but later is of course better).  It's helpful if you search for related items first, which reduces the number of duplicates.  It's also helpful if you open them in the right product's project area; you can find a list here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/CLMBetaOverview5x
Maria Victoria Martinez Torino selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Maria Victoria Martinez Torino commented May 07 '15, 10:39 a.m.

Thanks Daniel.
Can you please tell which of the two CLM 6.0 options I should select from the list?

Many thanks!
Vicky

Daniel Moul commented May 07 '15, 10:46 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

A quick summary:

• The one "with configuration management" includes sample data for the "Automated Meter Reader" and has the new V6 configuration management capabilities turned on in RM+QM and uses the new global configuration management application that now comes with the CLM products.
  • The "latest development milestone" has the same level of code but configuration management is turned off (which is the default mode when you install or upgrade).
If you don't plan to use configuration management in RM or QM, or you want a sandbox without sample data, then select "latest development milestone"
A jazz.net userid can have one sandbox active at a time.  If you decide you want to try another sandbox, you need to archive your existing one first.

Maria Victoria Martinez Torino commented May 07 '15, 11:05 a.m.

Thanks Daniel!
Then I will go with the "latest development milestone"option.
Cheers.
Vicky

One other answer

permanent link
Alex Fitzpatrick (5583816) | answered May 07 '15, 9:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The details are complicated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.