It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_INPUT: Component returned failure code: 0x8050000e (NE_ERROR_ILLEGAL_INPUT)[nsIDOMLocation.replace)

Christelle COIC (11314) | asked May 06 '15, 3:09 a.m.
edited May 06 '15, 3:43 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Hello,

I tried to had js script in order to customize attributes based on an example from IBM site, then I put my script, but I have now a problem : I can no more access to work item menu and when I try to create one I have : NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_INPUT: Component returned failure code: 0x8050000e (NE_ERROR_ILLEGAL_INPUT)[nsIDOMLocation.replace)

What is the problem? I did not find issues on Forum.

Thanks and regards

Christelle

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 06 '15, 3:43 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Never seen that error. Remove the javascript customization and see if that fixes the problem.
See
  for JavaScript attribute customization examples and how to. Try to debug your JavaScript or have a look in the logs as descirbed in said workshop.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 06 '15, 4:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I should mention that is a good idea to use a simple test setup instead of a production system to play around with customizations of any kind. Even experimenting with process customization should be done on a test system first until you understand how to achieve your goals,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.