It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I need to map my project dashboard tasks over to my teams personal dashboard

Fernando Miramon (1111) | asked May 05 '15, 1:36 p.m.
Greetings,

I am new to this version of Quality Manager 5.02 I am trying to coordinate a new project dashboard for my company Central States Funds (We have a license). I like to associate the poject task(s) from the project dashboard over to the teams personal dashboards. I am unsure of the proper steps and correct procedures in order to make this a seemless task if I could have a Webex meeting with one of your associates to help me walk through this I would appreciate it.

Please contact me at: 

Fernando Miramon

Senior Quality Assurance Test Engineer, Central States Funds

9377 W. Higgins Rd., Rosemont, IL 60018 

fmiramon@centralstatesfunds.org  

847-939-2112 (o)

847-650-8695 (c)

Sincerely,

Fernando Miramon

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered May 14 '15, 8:27 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Fernando,

I would suggest following the product documentation:

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.jazz.dashboard.doc/topics/c_about_dashboards.html

If you have specific questions, please post them to the newsgroup.

Alternatively, contact your IBM Sales representative to discuss CLM educational offerings.

permanent link
Salman Shaikh (23413575) | answered May 14 '15, 3:12 p.m.
Hi Fernando,
you can do this easily follow these steps.
Go to Project Dashboard then there you will see Team dashboard and then there you will see a small arrow along with Tab click on that and click copy tab.
and then go to team member profile and on that team member profile you will see paste icon , just press it and and save dashboard. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.