It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to change total number of Test Case/Test Suite results being displayed/stored in Execution Results section of RQM

Nitin Verma (1346) | asked Apr 09 '15, 9:35 p.m.
Currently the total number of Test Case and Test Suite execution results being displayed/stored in RQM is around 894 and 571 respectively for me. I want to know if I can change this number to show/store the results for entire month run or increase this total number to a number I want

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Apr 14 '15, 6:46 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
For all RQM table views, you can configure the 'Number of Items Per Page' (maximum: 100) and create a query with filters for table columns.  For more information, see https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_using_filters.html.

Comments
Nitin Verma commented Apr 14 '15, 7:41 p.m.

Hi Paul ,

Thanks for your answer.I understand total number of items per page can be 100 maximum .But my question was more regarding total number of Test Case/Suite Results which shows right in bottom of the results page e.g Showing 1-100 of 900 . So here 900 is total results I just want to know whether we can change this total results number to a higher or lower value

Regards
Nitin

Paul Slauenwhite commented Apr 15 '15, 8:12 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The only way to change the total number of test case/suite results would be to delete some test case/suite results.

Ara Masrof commented Apr 15 '15, 8:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Nitin

The “Total” value displayed is based one the query you are running. You can create your own custom queries to limit the data (i.e. number of artifacts) being returned if so desired
The InfoCenter has some additional information this 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.