It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM link validation

Robert Hoffman (133) | asked Apr 07 '15, 12:47 p.m.

While working in RQM I have come across some link and reference issues. An example of the link issue: If a Test Case and Script are deleted while having requirements linked, then it is deleted from the trash, DNG maintains the links to the deleted Test Case/Script. The link is a dead link due to the deletion of the Test Case/Script. The reference issues I refer to is what seems to be a random record reference failure. It has only been noticed in Test Case Results. The Test Case Execution record has the Test Case Result hover over quick look, but when I click on the Test Case Result I get "CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.rqm.requirement.common.model.impl.CalmRequirementHandleImpl@84e70978 (stateId: , itemId: [UUID _rzM0cALMEeSJsdrcRfl7Kw], origin: , immutable: )" and cannot access the Test Case Result.

My question is: Are any tools that will provide any sort search or even correction capability for the issues that I have been seeing? I would like to see some sort of link verification. 

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Apr 07 '15, 7:23 p.m.
Removing the back links seem to be added in the coming v6.0:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=93626

The comment 13 in the above workitem has mentioned OSLC Cleaner Utility which you may want to give it a try.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.