It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@26c4484a (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _e9b-EmWUEeSMJ7xjd4zC4g], origin: , immutable: )

Shuchita Tripathi (31436595) | asked Apr 07 '15, 5:41 a.m.
edited Apr 07 '15, 5:43 a.m.
 Hi,
In RTC logs, I keep on getting this error:
WARN com.ibm.team.workitem                               - Unhandled Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@26c4484a (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _e9b-EmWUEeSMJ7xjd4zC4g], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@26c4484a (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _e9b-EmWUEeSMJ7xjd4zC4g], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Can someone please suggest me why this error is coming and how to remove it?

I am not able to understand this technote provided because it says there is a problematic work item.
I don't know which work item we can check here and I don't find any information in logs.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Apr 07 '15, 6:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You might want to get in contact with support.
Shuchita Tripathi selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.