It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@26c4484a (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _e9b-EmWUEeSMJ7xjd4zC4g], origin: , immutable: )

Shuchita Tripathi (30424589) | asked Apr 07 '15, 5:41 a.m.
edited Apr 07 '15, 5:43 a.m.
 Hi,
In RTC logs, I keep on getting this error:
WARN com.ibm.team.workitem                               - Unhandled Exception
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@26c4484a (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _e9b-EmWUEeSMJ7xjd4zC4g], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemHandleImpl@26c4484a (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _e9b-EmWUEeSMJ7xjd4zC4g], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

Can someone please suggest me why this error is coming and how to remove it?

I am not able to understand this technote provided because it says there is a problematic work item.
I don't know which work item we can check here and I don't find any information in logs.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (59.0k23642) | answered Apr 07 '15, 6:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You might want to get in contact with support.
Shuchita Tripathi selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.