Why SCM Command Line is automatically taking another repository for some command?
I am facing 2 issues with command line scm, and i am not able to proceed because of them.
1. If any command doesnot have '-r' as option, it is automatically taking any other repository or project (which I havent provided) and that command is failing.
For eg: scm checkin .
It is saying that a particular 'test' folder is not present for checking in. 'Test' folder was for some other project and i used it 2 days back.
Similarly, if I am trying in other machines, it is connecting to a particular repository which is for our official use.
I am trying everything in an instance which is local to my system (localhost). Not able to proceed due to this.
2. SCM CLI is taking username as the one from which I logged in to my system and then asking password. It is not taking the username which I provided for RTC. For eg: if i logged in to my system using my ID '123' and my RTC pwd is 'abcd', it is asking me password for repository, with username '123'.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Accepted answer
Also, it appears you are loading content into the same location as where the CLI was installed. I don't recommend doing this since you would be loading your repository workspace into an area where there are existing files. It may get confusing if you refresh the sandbox and it starts adding the CLI install to your unresolved changes.
Comments
1 vote
Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk
May 23 '14, 4:26 a.m.Shuchita Tripathi
May 23 '14, 4:55 a.m.Shuchita Tripathi
May 23 '14, 4:57 a.m.