It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: Unable to save snapshot for TestPlan

Jörg Werner (3033781) | asked Mar 26 '15, 11:48 a.m.

Hello,

we use RQM 5.0.1 and I get the following error message when I try to create a testplan snapshot:

So far I see further info. I'm the only user in the project area.

Any hints?

thanks, Joerg

Comments
Don Yang commented Mar 26 '15, 10:55 p.m.

I tried with v5.0.1 and don't see any problem when creating a testplan or test case snapshot so I guess it is not a common problem. The error message can't bee seen at all. What is the error message?

Jörg Werner commented Mar 30 '15, 1:22 a.m.

Hi Don,

thanks for the answer. Yes , it is no common problem. For a different test plan a snapshot was possible.
But now I have a problem where always this error message occur and I have no idea about the reason.

Regards, joerg

Don Yang commented Mar 30 '15, 3:39 a.m.

can you please provide the error details as the image you tried to add in your question is not showing up at all?

One answer

permanent link
Jörg Werner (3033781) | answered Mar 31 '15, 8:20 a.m.
Could not uploading image (Requires reputation > 60 :-()

The message is

Unable to save snapshot for Test Plan 'snapshot Test Plan' failed.

Log file:
.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException:
AQXPL5009E Another test case result is already named
"my testcase" at
com.ibm.rqm.planning.service.internal.TestArtifactCommon.getUniquessNameContraintErrorMessage(TestArtifactCommon.java:1894)
at com.ibm.rqm.planning.service.internal.TestArtifactCommon.nameUniquenessConstraint(TestArtifactCommon.java:1804)
at com.ibm.rqm.execution.service.internal.ExecutionResultService$1.run(ExecutionResultService.java:313)

After I disabled name uniqueness for “Test Case Results” I can create the snapshot. Thereafter I enabled uniqueness again and could still create the snapshot.

Meanwhile I have a PMR 29462,070,724 and IBM is investigating it.

thanks, Joerg

Comments
Don Yang commented Mar 31 '15, 5:46 p.m.

Thanks Joerg for sharing the info. Looks like it is under investigation now.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.