It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creat new Stream on Server from scratch with local project Source code

raghu nath (1111) | asked Mar 15 '15, 9:42 a.m.
Hi All,
  I'm new to RTC. I'm struggling to find answer for following question.. Might be simple enough but I guess  I'm stupid enough to not get right answers.

The question is How to set setup stream with project repository on Server .
Most the  articles talks about how to get code form already existing repository from servers ,But I'm unable to find answers to create new Stream on server .
The steps I followed
1. Installed Jazz server and CCM
2. create new user admin with all roles and permissions (Including build related)
3. in RTC client, created new project and added new Repository workspace for admin. Created new Stream and new Component. 
 Now I want to load my source code , to this new component and publish so that other users developers can take this as clients .

Appreciate your help

Raghu

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 15 '15, 10:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You use the "Team -> Share_Project" operation on the Eclipse project you want to put under source control.
For details, see the "Putting your code under Jazz Source Control" section of the on-line help page:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSCP65_5.0.2/com.ibm.team.concert.tutorial.doc/topics/tut_rtc_scm.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.