It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I remove the permission to enter the menu "manage project properties" from the Administrator role?

Christian Winkler (1321623) | asked Mar 12 '15, 8:42 a.m.
Hi!

How can I remove the permission to enter the menu "manage project properties" from the Administrator role?

Why:
I want to have an project manager, who should add team members, but he should not be able to change the attribute and type settings.

What happens when I delete the complete role "Administrator" and create a new role ProjectManager?

For me it is enough when JAZZ Project Admins are able to edit the types and attributes.

I am using RRC 5.0.2.

Thanks!
Christian

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Mar 12 '15, 2:25 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 There isn't a single permission to be able to open the Project Properties, but there are separate permissions for most (all?) of the actions that can be performed on that page (save types, templates, reqif).  I think as long as they have JAZZ Project Admin permission, they'll still be able to open project properties, but I think you could prevent them from editing it.  
Christian Winkler selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.