It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 5.0 : custom pre-condition & follow-up actions

Naveen Tyagi (19778152) | asked Mar 11 '15, 3:31 a.m.
edited Mar 11 '15, 3:55 a.m.
 is it possible to create "custom pre-condition & follow-up actions" other than already given in RQM 5.0. ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Mar 11 '15, 3:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As far as I am aware the only part of RQM that would allow that is the built in RTC work item component. This is essentially RTC code and the SDK used to work for it. I am not aware of an SDK or a public Java API for any other part of RQM.
Naveen Tyagi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Naveen Tyagi commented Mar 11 '15, 6:28 a.m. | edited Mar 11 '15, 6:36 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

The actual requirement is, I have created a Test case which is ready for execution but before that i want to check if RQM is linked to some other tool(T1) for requirement or not and if not then user can get to know this through pop up box or by any other way.

Naveen Tyagi commented Mar 11 '15, 6:29 a.m. | edited Mar 11 '15, 6:36 a.m.

so, pre-condition is to check whether RQM is linked with tool T1 or not before execution of Test case. 

Ralph Schoon commented Mar 11 '15, 6:48 a.m. | edited Apr 20 '16, 6:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

According to my first answer, I am not aware of a RQM SDK that would publish extension points and API's required to do this as custom extension. If there is a different way to achieve this, I am not aware of it.

You might want to consider opening an enhancement request.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.